Things I Wish Other People Knew About Anxiety
- Even though I don’t show it, I’m always feeling some degree of uneasiness.
- Fatigue is constant. I’m exhausted all the time.
- Making immediate decisions are difficult.
- If you want to ask me to do something, I’d like to know well in advance so I can mentally prepare myself.
- I don’t cope well with sudden change of plans.
- Most times anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should.
- I over analyze situations because I’m scared of what will happen if I’m not ready for it.
- It’s difficult to explain what’s going on in my mind because I don’t even understand it myself.
- Fear of a panic attack produces anxious thoughts, anxious thoughts bring on anxiety which turn into a panic attack–the vicious cycle continues.
- It might seem irrational to you, but what I’m anxious about is very real for me.
- I worry my anxiety will hinder me from becoming the person I want to become.
Wanna help My Anxious World grow? Do your Amazon shopping through my affiliate link!