- It’s ok to feel anxious.
- It’s ok to not feel well.
- It’s ok to think you’re not in control.
- It’s ok to feel incapable of handling situations.
- It’s ok to not want company.
- It’s ok to curl up in bed.
- It’s ok to cry yourself to sleep.
- It’s ok to not be ok all the time.
Feelings are temporal. Sometimes all you can do is struggle to survive the day…and that’s perfectly ok. Take care of yourself today, you’ll do better tomorrow.
Wanna help My Anxious World grow? Do your Amazon shopping through my affiliate link!